- Added settable width and height for images and videos
- Improved video and audio embedding
- Redemption code for IfWizard online (more about this soon)
- Fixed bug in displaying action parameters
- Fixed rare crashing bug when deleting variables
- Remove unused media files
We have some very big things coming up for IfWizard and want to make sure to take good care of early customers. The feedback on IfWizard has been very positive and we're really looking forward to the future!
This past week we received word from the United States Patent and Trademark Office that our patent application for IfWizard has been accepted. Thus, it has passed their relatively stringent procedural requirements and will continue to be a legally protected unique software system. While the breadth and duration of software patents have generated some debates in recent years, we are thankful as a small and growing company to be afforded protection of our original work.
As we indicated, lots of big changes are coming for IfWizard and even for Dom Loves Kim. We look forward to sharing more as time goes on. Please let us know if you have any questions about this update or any other matter by contacting us at email@example.com. Thanks!